Monday, September 18, 2017

WE'RE BACK! from a Pause in Blogging



WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, Marie's Little Red School House?

Good question.  After the whole reviewing fiasco on Amazon, I took a break from all of my review for product sites to see what was going to happen.  Things happened. Not good nor bad, they just happened. Amazon wants fair, honest reviews. A pure, honest review is what I gave them, but with so many others saying this or that about products without integrity, reviewing for free product, for the most part, has been ruined for the rest of us.  Amazon wiped many reviewers accounts of their recorded reviews, and blocked reviewers from commenting, even when a full purchase has been made. Sorry to my sellers about the reviews on Amazon, but I have always maintained that I shall continue to review and blog not only on Amazon, but also on my blogs and matching social media sites. All of my reviews are recorded either here or on my other two sites:
http://www.craftingawwwwe.blogspot.com or better known as Carpe Diem Seize the Day to Create! or http://www.pittspeachpatchreviews.blogspot.com.  

Good news, I am returning to reviewing carefully selected items, services and sites as I find them exciting or helpful to my viewers.

Educators can find helpful information here, http://www.marieslittleredschoolhouse.blogspot.com.

 People of Creative Endeavors, not just arts, crafts, but poetry, music and anything requiring creativity may find interesting articles here.

Those seeking a review or looking for a certain product review can find reviews on http://www.pittspeachpatchreviews.blogspot.com or on my other two sites.  

I am also going to start a new blog called "STUFF I BOUGHT ON AMAZON.COM. I love Amazon, I really do. I understand their issues with reviewers' reviews. I don't understand the blocking of comments on legitimate purchases.  After some thought, and knowing that I live in country where freedom of speech is upheld, (at least the last time I checked the daily news, since we seem to be heading back in time without a time machine being invented, on some humane, conservation and ethical issues, I will post my experiences with products, service and such as bought on Amazon at this site. 

I welcome other stores, large or small to contact me with products, services, sites for review. I will give you a quality, honest review on my blogs, and social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Instagram and the like. You may contact me here or my email: carpediem5790@yahoo.com.

As for me, I have am returning to my own creative endeavors, photography, writing, crafts, art, guitar playing, painting, sewing, paper cutting and the like.  Reviewing is rewarding in itself, and provides extra gifts for relatives and friends and self, but it does take a lot of time, time that I would like to dedicate to my own creative efforts.

I hope you have hung with me through this interlude or absence. MY BEST IS YET TO COME!  What!! You want a peek at what is in store?   I am in the middle of writing three books.  One on a unique relationship, another of common core activities /STEM/STEAM related for Educators and a very UNUSUAL recipe book.  I will be seeking out ideas to share on my blogs as well as accepting contributions to be shared with my followers.

I have been working on some crafts for direct sale of which I am quite proud.  My blogs and my audiences fuel my own enthusiasm for sharing ideas in teaching, creating reviewing.  If you would like to contribute for any of my blogs, my email is carpediem5790@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment