Tuesday, April 21, 2015


Hi Welcome to my blog, Subscribe during Earth Week and get a Book FREE!

YES YES YES! YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE! In honor of Earth week,  I am giving away free copies  of EARTH WEEK ACTIVITIES! It is a $25 value for FREE! Just subscribe to my blog Marie's Little Red School House and I will send you a free copy. That's it. JUST SUBSCRIBE!

EARTH WEEK ACTIVITIES is a book compiled by myself over a two week period of shaking ideas out of my 16 years of Earth Weeks and Days, surfing the internet looking for the best, the unique, intriguing, curiosity building activities, books, music, videos, people, craftivity that have to do with Earth Week. It is all yours just for subscribing to my blog. That's it. Sign up to the left --------------->


No comments:

Post a Comment