Monday, October 26, 2015

Adovia Conditioner


Dead Sea Mineral Balsam Conditioner by Adovia 

The Adovia Mineral Balsam Conditioner is the best conditioner I have ever had.  After shampooing and then conditioning with Adovia and letting my hair air dry, my blonde hair came out shinier than ever before and stayed that way for the next eight days. YES It lasted that long. I love it and I never intend to switch.

Adovia ingredients come from the mud pits of Egypt. It has a very very nice aroma. It includes:


 The Seller says:
Our Mineral Mud Conditioner will leave your hair Shiny, Manageable and Silky!  This conditioner also helps reduce the appearance of Dandruff and flaky or dry scalp. This conditioner is full of more than 21 Minerals to help your hair and scalp

I received my conditioner at a reduced price in exchange for my review. You can get your conditioner at  http://www.amazon.com/Adovia-Mineral-Balsam-Conditioner-Hair/dp/B00KAL5JAU/ref=sr_1_1?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1438035004&sr=8-1&keywords=adovia+conditionerhttp://www.amazon.com/Adovia-Mineral-Balsam-Conditioner-Hair/dp/B00KAL5JAU/ref=sr_1_1?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1438035004&sr=8-1&keywords=adovia+conditioner

#adoviaconditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment