Monday, October 26, 2015

Windsock USA


  WINDSOCK USA FLAG


I loved this USA American Flag Windsock ever since I laid my eyes on it.  Just floating on the wind, it kinda of says how I feel about my patriotism, light, floaty and in your face. I love my country.   It is 60" long and comes with ties and a hook to hang it up. It is so beautiful in the sunlight and tops off the Fourth of July decorations or any other patriotic holidays!!

The seller says: 
-60-inch American flag windsock with six long flowing tails. Most popular size.
-Made of high-quality polyester with a brass inglefield clip
-Weather and fade resistant--long lasting sharp vivid colors
-Great for home decoration, outdoor advertisements, sports events, promotions, festival celebration, etc.
-Enjoy year-round.

Description:

60-inch American flag windsock with six flowing tails made of high-quality polyester and a brass hanging inglefield clip. Proudly show off the stars and stripes with this USA red, white and blue windsock. Show off your patriotism for Holidays, outdoor advertisements, sports events, promotions, festival celebration, etc.
 
I received this windsock at a discounted price in exchange for this honest review. If you would like one to make your patriotic holidays even more visible you can buy one at:


#WindsockUSAFlag
 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YIOH1E2http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YIOH1E2

No comments:

Post a Comment