Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Buddha Teas

BUDDHA TEAS GARIMAICHA 

 This is one of the best green teas I have tasted, and I have tasted so many lately!  Be careful when tasting green tea, make sure it is the premium and not aged. The aged is for cooking and is not very pallitable as tea!! BELIEVE me!!

Seller says: 
A Japanese tea tradition, this ancient blend offers the unique taste of fresh green tea leaves with roasted grains of brown rice. The inviting flavor has made it one of Japan's most popular green teas.

You can get yourself a Japanese Wisk and bowl (mentioned in an earlier post) and serve it traditionally!

I got my Green Tea at a reduced price in exchange for this honest review.  You can buy yours at the link below.
 


 http://www.buddhateas.com/genmaicha-green-tea.html
 #buddhateas

No comments:

Post a Comment