Thursday, June 25, 2015

Easy Press Clipper


EASY PRESS CLIPPERS 


EASY PRESS CLIPPERS by Clear Line Products

#EasyPressClippers
If there is one tool I keep with me at all times, is a pair of nail clippers. They are good to have when a hangnail occurs or a nail breaks. You have them right there to take care of the break without it getting worse.
Then you pull it out when others have the same nail emergencies going on. Or perhaps someone needs to cut a fishing line, a stray thread, a wire on a bracelet or earring and before you know it, that clipper isn't much use when you have your next nail problem.


Recently I was given a nail clipper that is so easy to use, that it has that in it's name The Easy Press Clippers!  I was in the market for a new one and when I saw this one, I went for it.  It is a large one.  I need that for my big thick toe nails.  Being handicapped  I have to have someone else cut my nails. How humiliating, hey?  I'd rather go get a pedicure, but I'm also trying to save money. So my significant other guy, does it. However, his sight is waining and yes, the worse has happened. Several times he has clipped my skin and left me with a bleeding toe. So now, I wait til I go to the doctor and hope he has mercy on me.  I even was tempted to ask my gynecologist during my pap exam for a toe clip when he asked me three times what else he could do for me.
But, now, that I have the Easy Press Clippers, my fears are put aside.  This pair of clippers is so easy to use, I highly doubt that I will end up with ragged nails, ripped edges or cut skin. It's a God send, really. This is the easiest to press and use on my nails.  It is very sharp and I love it! I don't think I'm ever going to lend out pair of clippers to anyone. I think I'll just hand out cards and tell them to get their own.


I got mine on Amazon. You can also get one from this vendor: http://clearlineproducts.com/



This clipper was given to me as a gift in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment