Saturday, June 13, 2015

FURZIE

YOU  NEED A FURZIE FOR YOUR FUZZIES

FURZIE

DO  STUDENTS TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE YOUR PET FUR ON YOUR CLOTHES?  LINT ON YOUR SKIRT, LITTLE THREADS HERE AND THERE, FUZZ BALLS ON YOUR JACKET?  YOU  NEED A FURZIE!!

If you are like me, you always try to look your best and be a model for your students. Everything in its right place, organized, clean and pressed. But you have that cute cat that you can't resist kissing on the nose goodbye, or letting your pooch snuggle for one more moment before you leave. No matter what you do you end up with fuzzies.  Your need a furzie for your fuzzies. #FurzieTV

Recently I received a furzie to try out. They gave it to me free for my honest opinion, and so I put it to the test. I put cat and dog fur, dust and dirt on my favorite black beret.

Then, I brushed it over with a furzie.

The furzie cleaned all of the fur and fuzz off of the beret!  ALL OF IT. NOTHING WAS LEFT, except my mouth hanging open in awe!

THE FURZIE BY #FURZIETV         

I have had the red velvet lint removers before, but they never could handle the pet fur.  As a pet owner and a teacher with birds and animals in her science lab, I needed something. If you have children who are allergic or have an asthmatic response to animal fur, you too, should use a furzie. FURZIE can be found http://www.amazon.com/gp/product G/B00W3DF62O  Get two, like I did, one for home and one for the classroom or office. They make great gifts too. They work on furniture, car upholstery, any fabric. #FurzieTV I even tried it on the cat. It took care of her loose hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment