Sunday, June 14, 2015

40 MARBLE COUNT


MAYBE YOU DIDN'T LOOSE AS MANY MARBLES AS YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD!

Shooting Marbles

A few days ago, I posted ideas of what you could do with marbles, besides replace the ones you lost.  We offered coupon for 50% off a 62 count of assorted marbles in a velveteen bag.  That deal is good through August, 2015.  It occurred to me that maybe some of us loose more marbles than others.  So I am back today to remind you of the 40 count bag of marbles available on Amazon.  You can buy them at http://www.amazon.com/assortmentt+of+40+marbles  They are NOT 50% off, but they are still a great deal!  Then again, maybe there are some of us who lost more than 62 marbles.....why not buy both? They make a pretty collection!  See previous post "Have You Lost Your Marbles?" for ideas on what to do with marbles for you and your classroom.

More ideas: use them in a sink and float science lab
Use them in ramp races
Use them to move items across a flat surface
Use them in a solar system model
Use them in arts and crafts



 
If you have other ideas, add them in the comments below. if your idea is chosen to go in our book, then you get a free copy of that book!

These marbles were given to me as gift so that I could do a review. My review is honest an all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment