Sunday, August 23, 2015

Best Child Mug


Hilarious Mug!! " I love how we all know that I am your favorite child" lol hahahaha

src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xtvJx1TtX_U/VdpYrMRV7ZI/AAAAAAAACHU/TXEZAhO8K9Q/s1600/mug.png" />

This mug is quite funny and emphasizes the whole dynamic of sibling rivalry! When I got this mug from my child, I thought how presumptuous it was and how this mug would turn the whole family on end reading it and wondering which of the sibs gave it to their mother.  I keep it on my shelf and say nothing. It keeps them all on their toes!! 


I received this mug and decided to do an honest review on my blog and Amazon. What a great mug. The mug is made of glass and holds 13 ounces of coffee or tea. 
The seller says:

13 Oz. Glass Coffee Mug with a funny saying. Makes a great gift for mom or dad. A high quality mug for those who are in need of a nice new coffee or tea cup!

I received my mug at a reduced price in exchange for this honest review.

#GotMeTipsy
 http://www.amazon.com/s?rh=n%3A1055398%2C%3AGifts+For+Dad&keywords=Gifts+For+Dad&field-brand=Got+Me+Tipsy&ie=UTF8


No comments:

Post a Comment