Monday, August 24, 2015

FootWhereKeychains


FootWhereKeychains

When I saw these, I thought there were soooovery cute! You know what? They are! They are rectangular keychains from various cities and states and in the little footprint, there is the actual dirt from that place!  It reminds me of the little containers of baseball and football fields that pop up near the holidays. 
The dirt in these keychains are sealed in the plastic forever for you to treasure!

large;">The seller says: High quality acyrlic key chain with digital 4-color graphic image showcasing the featured destination on front and 1-color imprint on back. Genuine soil from location contained inside permanently sealed foot cavity.


I got my key chain for free in exchange for this honest review. You can get your keychain by going to: http://www.footwhere.com/store  #FootWhereSouvenirs








No comments:

Post a Comment