Monday, August 3, 2015

Royal Imports Picks



Royal Imports Picks

4" flower picks painted green

 I got a bag of Royal Imports Picks and they have been ever so handy. I bought them with the thought in mind of using them as a decoration on some of the cards I make. I have not yet made that card, but I have used some of the picks:
  • as garden markers 
  • as poles to hold the seed packs
  • staking my flower sprouts
  • making fences for my dollhouse
  • for making pokey holes in my polymer projects
  • i made some bookmarks
  • as flags on my cupcakes
  • to draw lines in my pottery
There are so many uses for these green sticks. They are often labeled "flower picks". You attached flowers to them like for a bouttenere or to put a flower in your hair, or a "stem" for a silk flower. The list goes on and on.
I
I am thinking now that I shall always have a bag of these on hand.  They are so useful and handy.

Royal Imports says: 
  • Unwired Wooden Floral Picks
    Perfect Addition to Any Floral Arrangement
    100 pcs
    Pointed tips
    Use to Bundle a Few Stems or Provide Support to Weaker Stems

    Royal Imports 100pcs 4" green wooden unwired picks are a great way to attach bows and crafts to your floral bouquets and projects. Makes a great crafting supply. These picks have a pointed ends with an attached wire as shown. The wood has been dyed green.

     
If you would like to get a pack of these to keep on hand or have a specific project in mind, go to:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SS0V2AG   http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SS0V2AG

#RoylaImportsPicks




















No comments:

Post a Comment