Sunday, August 2, 2015

Lavender Oil


Go Pure LAVENDER OIL sold by Andovia

Go Pure Lavender Oil sold by Andovia
Lavender growing in a field





I received the most beautiful smelling lavender oil from Andovia! It is made by GoPure. It is 100% Pure Essential Oil and is used for skin care and aromatherapy. It helps improve mood, fights insomnia, neutralizes stress and anxiety and helps calm the mind especially in people with dementia. It also makes your room smell wonderful.  I often use a tiny bit of oil in my bath oil. It helps me to relax and go peacefully to sleep afterward.  I also like to keep a bouquette of dried lavender in my house to bring the aroma indoors.  I love the smell of lavender. It reminds me of my god mother.  Everytime we visited her home, she had the smell of lavender in her home. Everytime I smell lavender of think of her. Rest in peace Agnes.  I miss you.


Lavender oil comes from the lavender plant. Caution should be taken in your first encounter with Lavender in case you have an allergic reation.  Lavender is considered an herb and is certain strains are used in cooking to make cookies and cakes.  It is rather easy to grow and blossoms in summer. People use it in creams, soaps and lotions.

Andovia, the seller says, goPURE Lavender Essential Oil - 4 Oz - Lavender Oil for DIY Skin Care & Aromatherapy - 100% Natural & Pure Essential Oils - Therapeutic Grade - No Synthetics, or Additives - Glass Dropper Included
Lavender Oil has TONS of benefits and here are just a few: Helps Improve Mood, Helps fight Insomnia, Calms the Mind and also helps neutralize Stress and Anxiety

 #LavenderOil
http://www.amazon.com/goPURE-Lavender-Essential-Oil-Aromatherapy/dp/B00YI2XN2I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1435002651&sr=8-2&keywords=lavender+oil

I received my Lavender Oil at a reduced cost in exchange for this honest review. Having this oil did not affect my opinion of the oil. These are my honest opinions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment