Saturday, August 8, 2015

Silver Galvanized Hangers


100 Silver Hangers 


Sounds like a childrens book, but it is not. I had the opportunity to order and review them. They are very strong hangers. They are like the old black wire hangers but much stronger, and, of course, they are silver.  I first ordered these thinking what will I use 100 hangers but when i got to hanging up my clothes, I wondered why I didn't go for 200!!

I did put a few on the side to make hanging mobiles and other craft projects.  They would be great for wire sculptures.

The seller says:  
  • BriaUSA 100 Strong Silver Color Galvanized Metal Wire Hangers 16 Inch 13 Gauge Clothes Hangers

    Made of 13 Gauge Steel Wire Hangers (Thicker than 14.5 Gauge Hangers)

    Original Sturdy Hangers by BriaUSA

    Executive Collar Hanger, Long Neck

    Size: 16 Inch, Silver Color, Matte Finish

    Money-back Satisfaction Guarantee
I really love these hangers and now everything in my close is uniform, that is hung on all the same hangers. 


#Sil100
http://www.amazon.com/BriaUSA-Strong-Galvanized-Hangers-Clothes/dp/B00LZCLK4C/ref=sr_1_57?s=storageorganization&ie=UTF8&qid=1433458857&sr=1-57&keywords=clothes+hangers

No comments:

Post a Comment