Sunday, September 6, 2015

Matcha Tea Ceremony


MATCHADNA CHAISEN BAMBOO WHISK AND SPOON AND MATCHA GREEN TEA

I got more and more curious about Matcha Green Tea. I finally said, "YES" when I was given the Chaisen Bamboo Whisk and bamboo spoon. If I am going to do something, I want to do it right. I had heard there was a ceremony with the Matcha Tea and who am I to ignore tradition.  I received the MatchaDNA Chaisen Bamboo Whisk and Spoon for a reduced price for an honest review. I also received the Green Matcha Tea for the same arrangement. 
This is the Chaisen Bamboo Whisk and Spoon:

 You heat the water to hot but not boiling. Add a bamboo scoop of Matcha tea powder. Whisk until a mild froth appears at the edges. Sip, taste, pass the bowl to the next person. That person passes to the next. It is best that the tea is drank hot otherwise it becomes bitter.  You may froth it again if it is still hot. It is a wonderful, peaceful ceremony that brings the circle closer.
 
























#whiskspoon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KQVBAJI?ref_=pe_527950_34206950

No comments:

Post a Comment