Monday, June 4, 2018

WHICH OF MY PUBLICATIONS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE FIRST?  VOTE IN THE COMMENTS ON MY BLOG!  VOTE HERE:


TEACHER PUBLICATIONS....coming along
 very nicely.

I am very happy to say that the 'books' mentioned in my previous blog are moving along, slowly, but moving along. I forget how tedious it can be prewriting, writing and revising.  Every teacher needs to take the time to write something every now and then to remind themselves exactly how writing can be.

The STEM/Common Core Lesson Plans are being compiled and will include websites that I found helpful in gathering these ideas. It also includes ideas of my own.

The "unusual" recipe book will contain....without giving it away....recipes that I KNOW all of you look for at one time or another!

My other book (yes, I go from one to the other as I hit walls, logistics etc.) is a long letter to teachers and parents on what, in my opinion, is what is needed to successfully raise a child to adulthood and beyond without losing them in disabilities, drugs, gangs, and mundane performance.  I am finding this one the most difficult as finding acceptable wording versus wording that would seem accusatory or blaming is a difficult task.  It is the perspective of one who has been on each side of the teachers desk.

I have another book, in progress, but I am not sure what to call it or even how to classify it.  It has to do with spirituality but could be considered somewhat fantasy by some.  It is my view of how spirituality can go beyond the earthly bond. This one I feel is writing itself from an author from beyond.

I am working on the outline of a book that is somewhat IrmaBombecked. If you remember this newspaper/book writer, you know that these are funny anecdotes from her life experiences.  These experiences are from my life as a teacher, as well as my general life.

Why not concentrate on just one at a time. Ahh, there is the rub, one feeds the others at times.  If there is one that you would like to see done before the other, that will encourage me, but I make no promises.  

Let me know, which book would you like to see first?   Unusual Recipes, STEM/Common Core Lessons, Spirtuality, Funny Anedotes, Raising A Child in Today's Crazy World.

To follow my arts/crafts/photography pursuits see:
Carpe Diem Seize the Day to Create

Thanks for visiting....Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment