Monday, May 25, 2015

Space Evolution Laminating Pouches

SPACE EVOLUTION LAMINATING POUCHES

Teachers!!  If you are looking for a reliable laminating pouch that doesn't wrinkle, bubble or crease your precious items that you had hoped for reuse for years to come, I recommend the #SpaceEvolutionLaminatingPouches. I have been where you are. Since my first year of teaching, I have been laminating or having someone laminate my bulletin board decorations, manipulatives, bookmarks, journal cards, etc. so I don't have to reinvent the wheel each year. Only sometimes, it backfired when the school bought budget cheap laminating pouches or rolls of cheap laminating plastic. I have had pieces come back half off the sheet, bubbled beyond seeing and creased, most of it blamed on the pouches or plastic.

If you use Space Evolution Pouches I can guarantee you will not have that happen to you any more.  Watch my video of a beautiful picture of a sunflower that is being laminated. Pay particular attention to the end of the video, and take a close look at the sunflower picture in the pouch. Space Evolution Laminating Pouches come in packs of 100 and have two guiding folders included for a very reasonable price. They can be found on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=space+evolution+laminating+pouches  

 I reviewed these pouches as a gift given to me for the review. All opinions are my own.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment